The usual, only better

I'm feeling a lot better today. As though some problem had been solved.

I'm working on a 'full' version of Does She, though at the moment it looks like an extended mix of the demo. No real problem if that's what it turns out to be. The track feels like a B-Side to me (or 'bonus track' for those who were teenagers after CDs became common).

The Open University have for some reason squeezed Geology and Astronomy into a single integrated unit. So I'm reading about rocks and stars at the moment.

Plan to read at least one section tonight, and as a reward there's an old Dr Who adventure - Warrior's Gate - waiting on a DVDRW.

Oh joy of joys. Simon M's computer is finally finished and ready. Well, ready for me to spend an afternoon installing his internet connection and printer software.

No comments:

Post a Comment