Progress

Systematic Panic and Nothing Less Than Everything about 75% done - just tweaking the sounds and levels in the original Reason files, changing notes here and there, filtering dialogue samples better than before.

Still feeling a bit lousy. Not so much ill as unhealthy, as though I'd eaten nothing but bigmacs for week. Anyway, one thing I can't do in this state is sing.

I miss H. When I haven't seen him for a few days, I get into moods of apathy and mourning the past. A few hours with him wipes them away. The strange thing is, he gets the same moods. It's nice to think time spent with me has the same effect on him.

Thought for the night: A man who has never known friendship doesn't miss it. But once you've discovered it, you can't live properly without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment