Mine Style


One of the songs we might end up covering is Mein Teil, the German Cannibal song from Rammstein. And I could just about do it in German, but in case I can't, here's my English translation:

Verse 1:Looking for a gentleman,
A man of taste to share a plan.
Soft sweet parts and even hard
On the menu, no charade.

Prechorus:
For you are
What you eat.
Flesh is grass.
One man's meat.

Chorus:
'Cos this is my hide.
My hide.
'Cos this is my hide.
My hide.

Verse 2:
Now sharpen blade for willing stud.
Feeling sick and losing blood.
Have to fight to stay awake.
Keep on feeding while I shake.

Break:
This meal is made with love
And a searing flame
And it is served with pride
On white porcelain.
I chose a special wine
And soft candlelight
Because I take my time
To make it all just right.

Verse 3:
A scream it breaks though heaven's skin
Cutting through angelic wings.
Feather flesh falls from the skies
Onto my childhood, shrieking cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment