The Ballard of Love (and Napalm)

Nick doubts my 'sinewave' method of vocal recording. I started to write a wordy essay justifying it, but then thought the the best way to prove or disprove my idea is to try applying it.

So, I've come up with a song to try it out. The lyrics are a melange of titles from short stories and novels by JG Ballard. Here they are:

Love and Napalm

VERSE 1:
Crash
Cocaine nights
A burning world rushing to paradise

Highrise
Wind from nowhere
The thousand dreams, say "Hello America"

CHORUS:
The assassination of
John fitzgerald kennedy
Considered as
A passport to eternity


VERSE 2:
Smile
War fever
Love and napalm, storm bird, storm dreamer

Endgame
Super-cannes
Enormous space, overloaded dead end...
man


I have a rough idea of tempo and singing style, but I intend to come up with a backing only after the vocals are done. Some (perhaps most) songwriters proceed like this normally, but for me it's a new experiment.