We're so screwed

Today was a day of screwups.

I set some TV programmes up to record, but forgot that the 10 minute capture limit I'd put in place while testing the system, was still there. And I forgot to change the default capture resolution to the full 720x576.

I did manage to record vocals for Gallows Hill, but my voice wasn't very good. And listening back, the mixing isn't as good as I thought it was.

I messed up big time with the night's forum. It was on 'Why Immigration is not a Problem'. At least it would have been, if I hadn't completely forgotten that the room was double booked. I knew this a week ago, and meant to make alternative arrangements but, well, I was so wrapped up in getting people there, that I forgot to arrange it somewhere else.

Kapitano is thus not terribly popular with the local politicos at this moment.

-----
H and I are both feeling a bit awful - we've got these lingering colds, and I think I've eaten something that doesn't like me.

Being a cultured sort, he wants to see a production of 'Going Dutch' that's on at the theatre next week. Seeing as this month he's the more bankrupt of us, I'll look at getting tickets.
-----
JS called. He's got an elderly, sick computer, which I'll be either reviving or pronouncing dead on Wednesday. The price for my profession services - cost of any new software, and one of his famous slap-up curries.

No comments:

Post a Comment