Marching to a Faster Pace

I tried to cycle the 20 minute journey to the rehearsal, but ended up taking an hour to walk half of it. The weather was too cold, the wind too strong, and me too unfit to manage it. So I arrived slightly frozn to find, once again, just me, Max and some more modifications to the script.

Oh, and me playing a different role. Having spent yesterday getting into the Prosecutor character, Max now thinks I'm perfect for the Defence. I know the subject of the play is deadly serious - concentration camps, genocide, national denial - but...Springtime for Hitler anyone?

Tomorrow is a rehearsal with the full cast (hah!). At least that will only be a 10 minute walk, and it'll be in a proper theatre studio. So I can practice projecting my new 'crooked lawyer with gravitas' voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment