Cheese

Yesterday, two emails. One saying my orange low-res camera has been dispatched. The other than my replacement silver high-res replacement camera is on it's way.

Today, a small (blue) low-res camera arrives by registered post. A CD130E2NG - pretty much what it says on the tin, er, box. A point-and-click camera that doubles as a webcam. Doesn't actually have an off button - just leave it for 60 seconds and it closes down. It's an absolute pig to transfer the photos to PC.

The manual contains useful advice, like "Don't Open the battey box at will, and the power cut will cause the photos in the camera misssing.", "The storage of light wills affect the quality of picture.", and "Please don't put the battery into fire for fear of explosion to cause."
-----
I've started work on the album by recreating the bare bones of some tracks I made in the mid 1990s. There will probably be some entirely new material, but at the moment I'm trying to keep what worked from old tracks, and do with it now what I couldn't do then.

Of course, they're instrumental, and likely to stay thay way. There's some songs written by other people that I'm thinking of covering, and some of my own songs that would definitely benefit from rerecording.

Oh yes, the title. I rather like Magnitogorsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment