Woof

Two and a half more tracks mixed and mastered. Final track to be finished tomorrow, plus burning a few finished CDs.

After which the band can start seeing marginally less of each other, we can have lives again, and I get to have a proper computer at home again.

The band have finally decided on a title for this, their second EP. It will have...no title!
-----
I've written another half song, based on an obscure piece of 80s synthpop called "Until December". It seems that most of the songs I complete, I do so in one session. Which means a lot of unfinished songs, some of which would be better than the ones I do complete.

I probably need to develop a more relaxed attitude to lyric writing - not spend so much time agonizing over lines that are never going to say exactly what I want and still scan and rhyme.
-----
My parents are getting a new dog tomorrow. A six month old brown-eared white papillion called 'Dino'. Tomorrow will therefore mostly be spent introducing him to our existing papillion (Mr Spock, 10 years, white with black ears, can't figure out the dog-flap), and being the soft dog-lovers we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment