Self Portrait

This is what the HTML structure my blog looks like, according to this rather nice java applet:



Blue: links (the A tag)
Red: tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
Green: DIV tag
Violet: images (the IMG tag)
Yellow: forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
Orange: linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
Black: HTML tag, the root node
Gray: all other tags

It doesn't produce the same image every time. Here's some variations:




-----
I'm rather tempted to buy some DVDs of Sapphire and Steel on Ebay. It fascinated and terrified me by turns when I was 9, and seems to be now generally regarded as one of those before-it's-time seminal works that both anticipated and influenced modern sci-fi - not least the new Dr Who.

I'm sticking some of my own stuff on Ebay too. My Jam DVD, a load of almost-mint-condition Asterix and Tintin comics, and an external soundblaster card for laptops. Other apparantly 'White Elephant' items like the digital dictaphone and the miniature MIDI keyboard have come in useful at odd moments, so I'll hang onto them for the moment.

UPDATE: This is me, making a sales pitch.
-----
CW says he'd be delighted to see me sing. Well, what he actually texted was "would love to come and hear you yawp...you can dedicate a tune to me. or give me a blowy. i'm fairly free and easy either way."

Does this mean I've got a groupie?

No comments:

Post a Comment