Crimbo Himbo Limbo


So that was christmas.

Getting drunk, eating too much, eating some more, waiting a bit, eating some more, sleeping, watching a crap christmas movie, drinking brandy, scoffing chocolates, watching the crap Dr Who christmas special, eating christmas dinner, having second helpings, having pudding, finishing off the chocolates with coffee, watching more crap christmas TV, more alcohol, sausage rolls, feeling crap...and bed.

Thank god we don't do that kind of thing more than...twenty or thirty times a year.

However, let us think of those who are alone at this time of year. Such as the bloke who txted to say he was bored and lonely, so was I free for a blowjob.

Yeah okay I was tempted. But already too full of, um, spicy sausage.

There's a "Blog Year Roundup" meme, which involves listing the first sentence from the first post of each month. So here's mine:

January:
"Bureaucracy is the art of making the possible impossible."

February:
Okay, more or less back on line.

March:
My grandmother washed her clothes in a large tub.

April:
I have an apartment.

May:
Happy Mayday.

June:
There's two reasons to neglect your blog.

July:
"Teacher, you eat your beans."

August:
Wednesday was great, Thursday was awful.

September:
I'm not going to go blind after all.

October:
It's been one of those weeks where nothing comes easily.

November:
4500 words, and still no plot.

December:
I am once again officially unemployed.


Yep, a pretty good summary of the year.

So I hereby tag everyone who reads this to do one of their own!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas eve is for blowjobs...

    I attended a midnight mass still stinking of gay sex. I'm not religeous, I went with and for my brother who has had a life changing year. My sister and I giggled like children throughout, especially when the Vicar winked at me, we both attended a strict C of E school so I guess we regressed.

    I'm glad you had a standard Christmas.

    I did feel a little controlled and obliged to follow the routines of Christmad day, albeit a dry one, and that spoilt what could have been a great day for me. The English pomp and paeantry way prevents most people from going with the flow. Shame. So I too had a standard Christmas which was nothing more than nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for holidays! Otherwise, we'd have no excuse to pig out and get plastered.

    ReplyDelete