Ooh Baby


Saturday:

Today a blond girl told me her trousers had got all wet in the rain...so she'd better take them off. And could I help her please.

She rode me like a horse all around the floor, whooping and slapping me when I got tired, then she insisted on sucking my finger, cuddling and giggling.

Then her mother came home and joined in.

You guessed I was babysitting, didn't you. In the first sentence.

There was some actual sex with an adult male, you'll be pleased to hear, later on.

I'm not sure what it means when, as you're being extensively fellated, you find you've spent the last minute pondering the nature/nurture debate as regards the "skill" model of general intelligence.

Not his fault at all. I was just...mentally elsewhere.

Sunday:

The plan was to have a relaxing day, housesitting with C while my parents were in London for a big classical concert, watching trashy sci-fi, consuming endless cups of tea and chocolate biscuits, going soppy over the dogs, and generally feeling that life can be good.

Most of which, amazingly, did happen. But with the crucial element of C missing - thanks to his family being either CIA-like in their deniable deviousness, or CIA-like in their incredible ineptitude.

Still, we should still manage a part of christmas together.

Losing weight over christmas - not really a goer is it. With four-and-counting christmas-and-new-year meet-and-eat get-togethers coming up, my diet may just be in jeopardy.

There's one tomorrow that should ensure I have plenty to read - mine host is just finishing a novel. I'm the poof reader.

No that isn't a typo :-).

Coming soon: Post 1000!

3 comments:

  1. Poof reader!

    *keels over in paroxysms of laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! :)

    Speaking of which, how is your writing coming along? I'm sure there are a lot of poof readers waiting to beta read for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you at least come to a conclusion as to whether the skill was natural or needed nurturing?

    Stick to the meat and veggies only at the feasts and you'll surely come out well in the end.

    ReplyDelete