Hurdy Gurdy


More Swedish synthpop: A Blue Ocean Dream

I do seem to like Swedish music.


And Swedish politics too.


Here are some search terms by which surfers found my blog recently. Illustrated - or not - with visual aids.

* Girls showing tits for money

(I do have some more appropriate images, but I thought a picture of John Wayne would be more...manly. Besides, this is a family blog. Anyone who's "family" can read it.)


* Mr Oogie Boogie



* erasing the past




* time travel



* cpgb (Communist Party of Great Britain)

(I may have over-represented their numbers here.)


* dragosea din te esperanto



* im just a poor boy duo

(Alternative caption: Malfunction! Malfunction!)

* beyond money



* bein pensant


There might have been more, but for computer problems.




4 comments:

  1. Ah, ABBA, the best thing to come out of Sweden since meatballs and IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the moose knuckle on John Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eroswings: If I had to chose between Abba and Ikea...it's the meatballs every time.

    MJ: Ha! We call it Camel Toe. Thought you'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camel Toe on John Wayne manly? Mama Mia!

    ReplyDelete