Still pretty small, picturewise

Three small announcements to make.

First, there's a plot for a novel that I've been rolling around in my head for the last eight years. I've started to putting together a list of plot points and backstory for it. There's a lot of details I've added over the years, but they've been piecemeal and uneven. I know a lot about the cultures that form the background of the events, but never got around to giving the characters names.

Well, I might even get around to writing it at some point.

Second, night out with H this evening - probably the last time we'll see each other for a few months. Unless his plans change at the last minute, which they often do. Whatever happens, treat it as the last date for the immidiate future.

Third, it's bloody half past seven in the morning and I haven't gone to bed yet.

Oh yes. A late fourth point. I've bought a ticket to go and see Nick and his band on Friday the 17th. Strict Machines are thinking of recording their second EP in the same week, so there will be some juggling of timetables.

So, good...er...morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment