egwrhetryjutk


Disclaimer: Isn't integrity wonderful. When I set up this here blog, I promised myself I wouldn't retroactively edit or delete posts to cast myself in a better light. What gets posted, stays. Case in point...Exhibit A below.

Gah.

I'm ver very drunk. Kind of wish I didn't like it so muchg. Dyspeptic update coming in a few hours. In the meantime,, love you all any want to suck all on your cocks. Each and every one, ti;ll you spunk up and go uuh! in mmy mouth and i own yiou.

Update: Evening babysitting, night getting drunk, morning hangover. Then back to reality, and moderate embarrassment. Same again soon.

5 comments:

  1. If I go to see the Wizard of Oz, will he give me a cock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might, and there'd be loads of people who'd want you to use it on them. The question is: Which people?

    It's not gay men who like chix-with-dix. It's a straight fetish. Do you want to be lusted after by that kind of man?

    I like you just fine as All Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to be gay for a day and then go back to being me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might decide you like being gay and want to stay. The Dark Side seduces people that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've a feeling I'd become a big gay slut.

    ReplyDelete