Fear the Gods of Ragnorak Anorak

The last time Doctor Who was on BBC 1, I spent far far too much time on the discussion boards of Outpost Gallifrey, dissecting plot points, analysing subtexts and getting into flaming arguments over the minutiae of a silly science fantasy show.

Well, I'm doing it again, and really ought to moderate my participation. It's great fun to be an anorak, but it's too easy to spend hours doing it.
-----
The last time Doctor Who was on BBC 1, I was going out with H. In fact that's almost literally true - on Saturday nights I'd sit with the family watching the timelord, then as the credits rolled cycle off to spend an evening watching a movie, drinking, but mostly having good natured disagreements about all matters cultural and scientific. Followed by the most extended bear hugs I've ever known.

I've still got no idea what he's doing now - if he's still teaching science, still enjoying it, or gone off globetrotting again.

Yes alright, I miss him. And I'll send off another email.
-----
Simon M and Paul T are both enthused to come and see Nick S play the timelord on stage, which is nice. The small problem is they don't really like each other - I suppose I'll have to sit in the middle to prevent bickering.

Martin J has got back to me. He seems...exhausted, broke, busy and pleased to hear from me. we should catch up in person soon.
-----
Oh yes, I've been asked to find some more pictures of hunks. But apparantly not like these:

2 comments:

  1. "It's great fun to be an anorak, but it's too easy to spend hours doing it."
    HA... Hahahahahaha... Chortle...
    Guffaw! Sputter. Hahahahaha!

    :P

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the strangest feeling that I am being gently mocked :-).

    ReplyDelete