Things to see, people to do

There's so many things I need to do. Right now, I need to take shower, and resume painting the cellar walls. In the next few days, I need to get some new clothes, and a new bicycle. I need to write some new music, and rewrite some of my old music. I need to clear up the bedroom, housekeep this computer, and burn some backup CDs.

Tomorrow is a band practice, followed by a band viewing of a chinese film - probably Farewell, My Concubine - accompanied by chinese food. Next week there's an interview about how I'm supposedly setting up as a sole trader, and there may be news about whether I'll get my old job back, assuming it still exists.

I need to find a boyfriend. Or just some more friends. I need to set up the gym and lose some more weight.

There is no passion in any of these. It's the like the one thing I really need is something to make all these things meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment