Sreeetwise Sunday - 'It's a Wrap' Edition


Nighttime, on the street, wondering whether I wanted a bag of chips or not.

Or rather, knowing full well that I wanted a bag of chips, but wondering whether I should.

Or rather, knowing full well I shouldn't, but wondering whether I could resist.

Or rather...ah, what's this? Someone's left a spicy chicken wrap sitting on a windowsill, next to the liquid remains of a curry. Someone obviously wasn't as hungry as they thought.

Here it is, my supper waiting for the kettle to boil back in my room.



2 comments:

  1. But, but ... but you don't know where it's been! Yick. :0

    You are sure it's a spicy chicken wrap and not a spicy chicken wrap with another wrap inside, ready to be picked up by the local Mr. Big?

    ... a plot for a novel, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was cash, or diamonds, or drugs...I ate them. At least I think I did. Memory goes a bit vague :-).

    (Captcha: Versaral. Like visceral, but more aristocratic.)

    ReplyDelete