Blog Me a Kipper


I'm going away for a little while. In the meantime, here are some profound thoughts to mull over.

If you don't know where to begin, begin at the end.


Someone once said "There is no such thing as a stupid question."

They were wrong.


Yes, cats really are mad.


Macho + 20 years = Camp


Just what is a spleen anyway?


What a difference a 0.1% of DNA makes.


Birds do it...


Bees do it...


Sometimes soccer referees do it.


Though sometimes it takes a little prompting.


Recycling is good.


Subtlety is good too.


The Lake of Fire.


Are mice out-evolving humans?


Or just becomming more like us?


Hello, you don't know me, but I know where you live.


Feel a little Randi.


Know what I mean?


What could possibly go wrong?


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gold mine of pics to occupy our time in your absence.

    Come back soon.

    And please arrange to have someone photograph your arse for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, are you having your mail forwarded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm not off to foreign climes yet - just fixing up the computer. I'll be off in about a week. With luck.

    And yes, my mail will be forwarded - just as soon as I find out exactly where I'm staying.

    Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ??? Actually going? *quivering lower lip* Nooooooo!

    ReplyDelete