Missing Links

The thing about doing things which make you tired, is it makes you too tierd to blog about them. So instead, a survey of some of the ways the internet enriches our lives.

My father lived here during the first world war: http://www.llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch.com. It's quite long, and rather a mouthful.

But this one is even bigger: http://www.iamtheproudownerofthelongestlongestlongestdomainnameinthisworld.com.

Howver, there's always someone who has to tell the world they've got the biggest. It's a bit sad really:
http://www.thelongestdomainnameintheworldandthensomeandthensomemoreandmore.com
.

Anyway, what the world needs is love sweet love. Either that or wigs for babies. But not both, I suspect.

I once slept in a graveyard. Just the one time. There's a perfectly good reason - I'd just had sex with a gravedigger. No, really. But it wasn't like this. If it had been, I might still be there.

I'm usually quite good at keeping secrets if people ask me to, but as you may have guessed, I don't have many secrets of my own. But if I did, I could post them here

I was wrong - what the worlds really needs is vibrating soap. And a binary alarm-clock, a computer powered hamster wheel, and a wallet made from duct tape.

Have you ever thought there must be a word for someone who thinks it's impressive to use words no one else understands? There probably is.

Most newspapers and magazines exist to influence readers by pandering to their prejudices with half-truths. One, however, contains no half truths at all. Only complete lies. It's the most honest publication in the world.

7 comments:

  1. It won't surprise you to know that I'm a devoted reader of the Weekly World News. Not even the vibrating soap can rid me of how filthy a person that makes me. Worse yet, I read The Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the WWN, I wonder what they mean by «Intergalactic»... No, I didn't click to see. That's one of those words I'm definitely allergic to.
    ... Vibrating soap? Instead of getting stuffed with soap, can people not use other masturbation devices? Even in the bathtub...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a vibrating rubber duck?

    We already have vibrating rubber dicks, so there's only one letter's difference.

    Actually, the same site has giant rubber ducks, so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.menofmortuaries.com/

    Phwoar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To have sexual fantasies about men who work with corpses. Very strange. And to call the site Men Of Morturaries is even stranger.

    But no more strange than to have fantasies about men who run into burning buildings for a living, or deal with disease and illness every day.

    Firemen and doctors are the subject of rather a lot of fantasies.

    And, as you say, Phwoar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if they have jokes about stiffs or getting a stiffy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "The stiffs are getting restless, Gwyneth."

    ReplyDelete