Hold On, I'm Getting There

The bed moving thing was over in ten minutes, and CW couldn't make it to the park. So John M is sleeping in his favourite chair and I'm still officially not sleeping with anyone.

This is in spite of general belief that Simon M and I must be "together" in a romantic as well as drinking, computing and Doctor-Who-Watching sense.

Speaking of which, he's decided he wants a blog. There were various possible titles discussed, such as...

* Drug Addled Bum Bandits for Peace
* Simon Says
* Confessions of an English Odium Beater
* Maggie's Place
* Murder, He Quoth

...but we settled on my personal favourite: Foxy Trot. Snappy, funny, and largely meaningless to anyone who doesn't know what a Trotskyist is - actually, I'm a Trotskyist and sometimes I'm not sure what it is.

Anyway, Roxanne's birthday bash is now on the 18th, I'm the "ironic" musical act that goes right at the end when everyone's drunk and overstuffed, and I have to write a "Happy Birthday" song.

I've got a possible basis of a backing for Half a Stone, and an almost finished one for the one cover so far in the set - Science Fiction, Double Feature.
-----
A visitor named Frobisher read the previous post and asked if I had any thoughts on solving the mess in Iraq. I'm working on a reply, but it keeps getting more complex each time I go back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Heavens to betsy, if you can't solve the Iraq problem then no one can. Which reminds me...

    Not really a no mouse, just forgetful of logins... or ons?

    ReplyDelete