Elvis in Space

It's one thing to have several different singing voices - it's another to have no control over which one you sing in from one day to the next. Today, my vocal chords decided I was an Elvis impersonator. "Uh-huh".

I've got four (maybe five) complete backing tracks, and only odd hours here and there to record vocals. So maybe I should just sing in whatever voice I have at the time.
-----
There is a forum organised for Sunday, on Rosa Luxemburg - the great european marxist thinker of the World War One period. The planned speaker can't do it, and when I said I thought the forum was still a good idea because I wanted to know more about her...I was asked to be the new speaker. Huh.

I know almost nothing about her, and I've got four days to put together a 25 minute presentation. And responses to likely questions.

I'm supposed to be good at rapid study, but this is a little unexpected.
-----
Loads more to say and report, but it can wait, and for the first time in weeks I'm exhausted at around the time people usually sleep. And so to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment