Bad to the Bone

I walked our of a political meeting tonight. It was to mark the official start of Respect fighting local elections, and plan leafletting, hustings, campaigning etc.

Unfortunately, I wasn't staging a dramatic walk out on a matter of principle - I just felt so lousy I couldn't stay.
-----
According to a meticulously researched questionaire, less than a third of me is evil. But more that a quarter.



You Are 30% Evil



A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.


Probably not enough to plot world domination.
-----
I'm sure I've forgotten something...

3 comments:

  1. Erm... I'm 56% Evil, but I'd put all that down to shoving copious amounts of illegal powders where they don't really belong :) Otherwise I'd be pure and chaste (cough).

    I'd also pass 8th grade maths which is probably a good thing if I knew how old an 8th grader was, and I act like a 21 year old.

    Silly silly internet quizzes

    Just saying is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 10/10 at 8th grade maths, but took around 5 minutes to do so. I haven't done that kind of thinking since I was 18.

    It's the kind of maths I remember from GCSE level, so perhaps 8th graders are around 16. Looks like your efforts to study maths weren't a waste of time after all.

    Oh, and speaking vaguely of drugged up drummers...

    Which Muppet are You?
    You Are Animal
    A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
    You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
    But you sure can beat a good drum.
    "Kill! Kill!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably more the Swedish Chief sort of drummer. He could beat a wicked rhythm with those spoons, not to mention omelettes.

    As far as Muppets go I can't quite work out if you're Statler or Waldorf... Ha! Hahahahahaha! :p

    I've resigned from Nur Ein btw, so as I can spend more time annoying you!

    ReplyDelete