Damn I'm Good

Simon's computer is now working perfectly, I didn't have to lend him mine, John now has a decent powerpoint presentation and the skills to make more.

The only downside is, I feel pretty lousy - one of those slow burning viruses that takes days to creep up on you. Maybe the fact that I've been grumpy over the last few days (don't say you haven't noticed) is down more to a bronchial infection than the state of the world.

So, get plenty of bed rest, drink plenty of fluids, avoid a few meetings and catch up on reading.
-----
Oh yes, the reason Nobby kept crashing? An out of date USB driver, of all things. Not completely unknown - I once spent a week working on another computer that bluescreened on bootup, eventually tracing the problem to a corrupt mouse driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment