Krapitano


I feel like crap.

I've got one of those low-grade persistent illnesses, my latest employment prospect just went down the U-Bend when the employer turned out to be full of crap, there's crap on TV and I just turned down an offer of oral sex because, the way I'm feeling, my contribution would be a bit crap.

So what can I do but sit and watch a crappy movie while munching on crappy junk food? Ah, but which movie? This is where you come in. I've got five films to chose from, and I'm asking you to chose one of them for me to watch...and review for you in my next post.

Here's the crapfest:

* Anatomy of a Psycho - A film I know absolutely nothing about, except that someone thought it worth putting on youtube, together with classic crap like Robinson Crusoe on Mars and The Brother from Another Planet

* Fight Club - Crap about bullshit-masculinity in bullshit-crisis.

* The Evil Dead - I thought this was a satire on how empty and crap our lives are, as shown by the zombies in the shopping mall. But apparently that was a different zombie flick.

* The Human Centipede - A film which is basically about...living on with other people's crap.

* The Best of WC Fields - A crapilation of short Crap-and-White comedy films.

Over to you, my gentle readers. Choose my crap.

(I've just got to, uh, visit the bathroom first.)

2 comments:

  1. Truly all crap by the looks of it but I'd go with The Best of WC Fields, hoping that Mae West makes a cameo.

    ReplyDelete