Bash Wednesday


A combination of mild illness, mild depression, mild lack of focus and mild not-having-much-to-blog-about...means I haven't had much to say for a week.

So NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) joins NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and FebAlWriMo (February Album Writing Month - FAWM) on the list of month-long creativity-based projects with impenetrably abbreviated names that I'm just not very good at. There's also NaSoAlMo (National Solo Album Month) to be added to the list in November.

I have to say I'm not too impressed with the NaBloPoMo community - seeing as there doesn't seem to be one. But if I want to read faux-introspective poems about having a personal relationship with Jesus, I now know where to go.

Anyway, I'll copy my NaBloPoMo posts here and backdate them...and continue trying to bash ideas together until they turn into pop songs.

Just as soon as I find the right settings for generating snare drums from high-pass filtered two-level white noise. And iron out the bugs in the algorithm for germaically morphophonemic nonsense lyrics.

Yes, there's three things I'm very good at:

* Obscure technical projects
* Starting stuff
* Promising to do things
* Being distracted

(Not so good at counting.)

But first, it's time to squeeze a lemon over a circle of batter, as is traditional.

1 comment: