Who am I? (Part 2)


I'm the kind of man who slops out most mornings.

There's a bucket outside my bedroom. It's there because I have blocked sink with a dripping tap inside my room, and if I don't empty it, it'll overflow. Directly onto my bed.

So the water goes in the bucket, and I empty it down the toilet.

But I've found that having a bucket is very useful if you spend the night drinking tea and watching movies (see last post). Because if your sink is blocked up, where else do you pour your cold tea at four in the morning so you can make another cup?

And if you drink that much tea, and you're diabetic so have overactive kidneys...well, you see where this is going.

Douglas Adams may have shown us the value of towels, but I think buckets are pretty useful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment