Chupacabras


"I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."
- George Burns

Kap: How many words can you think of about Spain that begin with "T"?

Class: Tacos!

Kap: Yes, that's good.

Class: Tortilas!

Kap: Very Spanish.

Class: Bullfighting!

Kap: Um...

Class: In Spanish it's "Toros".

Kap: Ye...s. I meant English words beginning with T that are about Spain.

Class: People who make sex with goats!

Kap: ...

For three or four years I've rented some cheap webspace for occasions when I needed to send or receive large files from people. But with email attachments getting larger and filesharing on social networking sites getting more common, I don't really need it anymore.

So I go to close it down. And find it's been down for three months because the host went bankrupt. Without telling me. Humph.

Kap: How many words can you think of about England that begin with "G"?

Class: Golf!

Kap: Golf? Good one.

Class: Great Britain!

Kap: Ha! Yes indeed.

Class: Gay People!

Kap: Er....

Class: Yes! Gay People!

Kap: Oh alright then. England has lots of gay people.

Apparently today wasn't just July the forth. It was also The Forth of July, which is much more impressive. Not only that, but Jesse Helms died too, which is even better.

Andrew Schlafly just pales by comparison. Whackjobs aren't what they used to be.

Kap: Can you make a sentence using one of these words on the board?

Student: [Looks hard at words, then smiles]. I love my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment