Pitstop


It's that time again, when I have to backup my data, reinstall Windows, and spend a day putting all the software back on the laptop.

So, as has become tradition, here's a selection of pictures that I've stumbled across, uploaded for your pleasure before I consign them to oblivion.

My how things change over the years. For instance...the 70s:


...the 80s:


...and the 90s:

Fantasy:


...and Reality:


Seeing things in new ways:


...while respecting to old ways:


Protecting the forests:


...and sealife:


...and endangered species:


...especially the cute ones:


Always be prepared to meet new people:


...and make friends, even if it's a bit awkward at first:


...be patient with their faults:


...even if they're a bit creepy:


2 comments:

  1. I really liked that one about the zune. In fact, I may have to steal that one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've stolen the beer belly one for future use.

    ReplyDelete