There will be a Short Delay


Bulgaria's premier ISP is Optilink. And it's being upgraded (repaired). Which means, for the duration of the upgrade, however long that is, my net access is, shall we say, restricted.

I can send email, but seemingly not with attachments. Google's main search is disabled, as are the URLs of other search engines. This makes applying to new schools rather difficult and negotiating with those already in contact with me...a little more roundabout. Documents now go via FTP.

It is of course inevitable that, exactly when I most need good net access, I don't have it.

Still, at least I can blog about it.

I can't look at any blogs, but I can post.

3 comments:

  1. Well that is just great and so this will not mean a thing to you.

    “I was sent here by MJ from Infomaniac.”

    hope the rash clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the days for your server to go tits up.

    You're missing our potluck dinner but no big loss as so far, the only dish that's showed up is Ma Beastie's chickpea curry which caused diarrhea at the last picnic.

    Oh, and you're missing out on Eddie Waring's sweaty arse crack which appears to be the hit of the party.

    Oh well. Some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Alright, I'm visiting your site just for that.

    ReplyDelete