I have a job interview. I've collected the twelve most likely idiotic questions, so I can tick them off as they're asked.
Here they are in alphabetical order:
- How would you feel about working with people who are younger and more ambitious than you?
- Tell us about yourself/What kind of person are you?
- What’s your (greatest) weakness/challenge?
- What can you bring to the workplace?
- What did you enjoy most about your last job/What do you hope to get out of this job?
- What did you learn in your last job?
- What is your (greatest) accomplishment?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why are you better than the other applicants?
- Why do you want the job/to work for us?
- Why should we hire you?
- How much are you prepared to work for?
- How can we guarantee that enquiries are responded to on time?
- How can we maximise quality of work?
- What makes a client satisfied?