Chasm in the Clasroom

I could write about how I've spent the last week swearing at various computers, spending almost the whole of a seventy two hour period in one room. At the end of which I had (a) a beard (b) a home studio and (c) two more computers sitting outside waiting for my attention.

Or how I spent two hours this morning immobile in a mechanical chair while two demure Indian women in masks and latex tortured my mouth with a variety of frightening metal implements. Suffice it to say I now have three more fillings in my teeth.

But no. I thought, seeing as I'm planning to gamble everything I have (and a few things I don't) on going back to school, I'd post something educational.

So...

Human Biology:


Molecular Biology:


Hygine:


Medicine:


Women's Health:


Zoology:


Religious Studies:


Geography:


Literature:


Citizenship Studies:


Fire Drill:


Music:


Nature Study:


European History:


And finally, my particular favourite. American History:

2 comments:

  1. I'd have you as a teacher anyday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... All I can say, dear Kapitano, is that I'm ashamed of being away for such a long time...
    This is really a masterpiece! I've just had the best laughs August would ever allow me to!
    Congrats, dear friend! :-)
    Oh I agree 100% with Camy! Enroll me for the next term, whatever the subject!

    ReplyDelete