The Day After Monday

People always seem to need me. Text message from Simon M - "Nobby needs lurve". Not an invitation to carnal debauchery, but an elliptical way of saying "The computer's showing the blue screen again. Please come and repair it ASAP because I need it to run my business, and I'll make you a slap up meal."

On the way there, a call from John M, saying he needs to learn Powerpoint by the end of the week, for a prestigous lecture he's giving. So I've promised to brush up on powerpoint (erm, learn it) and teach him.

After a complete format and Windows reinstall, Nobby still keeps crashing, but there's an armful of tricks in my sleeve, and I'll spend tomorrow afternoon working through them. And not just because I left my mobile phone in Simon's kitchen.

In other words, life continues as normal, I'm too tierd to comment on the day's political events, I still haven't got around to doing any recording, and I'm posting largely to keep myself in the habit of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment