The Captain's Table


For my friends over at Infomanic: My riotous 40th birthday celebrations, with family.

The Haggis


The Vegetables


The Gravy


The Strawberry Cheesecake


The, er, "Glass" of Wine


The First Helping


The Distressingly Modest Second Helping


The Bowl of Something Mysterious That'd Been Left on the Table


The First Helping of Cheesecake

Um. Actually I'm too full of Haggis to have the cheesecake just yet. And so are my parents. We're having a little lie down for half an hour before attempting to tackle the Pudding.

Update when we have the strength.

Update: A Small Portion of Cheesecake


3 comments:

  1. thank god this isn't a scratch & sniff post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for inviting us 'round (I take it we may help ourselves to leftovers?)however we need more details on the contents of the mystery bowl.

    Actually, I need to lie down just LOOKING at those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A piece of cheescake would be nice.
    Oh, all gone? Never mind, eh.

    ReplyDelete